Simon Law Group:
Premier Phoenix Injury Lawyers
The Key to Our Success is Aggressiveness, Integrity, Honesty, and Professionalism. We’ll Put These Attributes to Work for You
With more than 30 years of civil law experience, the Simon Law Group’s expert accident injury attorney represents clients throughout the Phoenix, AZ including Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Mesa, Chandler and the greater metropolitan area. We pride ourselves in obtaining the best results for our clients. The Simon Law Group enjoys an excellent reputation throughout the legal community because of our aggressiveness, integrity, honesty, and professionalism.
The Simon Law Group — Experience Matters!!!
Personal Injury Law – Family & Divorce Law – Motorcycle Injury Law
Our team focuses in the areas of personal injury law, family law and divorce law, as well as motorcycle injury law. The team at Simon Law Group enjoys an excellent reputation throughout the legal community and with insurance professionals because of our aggressiveness, integrity, honesty, and professionalism. Choosing the right representation is the key to your success, and while many attorneys claim to be professional and diligent, they fail to follow through. At Simon Law Group you will get the courtesy, professionalism and representation you need. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.
We have put together several resources all about Arizona Injuries, Arizona Motorcycle Laws and Arizona Divorce Cases discusses some specific issues that come up frequently in Arizona motorcycle Laws and Arizona Divorce Alimony Laws (that especially involve Child Custody and Family Law) to helping you in filing a personal injury claim.
Divorce Do’s and Don’ts from a Phoenix Divorce Lawyer:
- Do your homework regarding divorce and contact SIMON LAW GROUP to schedule a free consultation with an attorney to discuss your various options before engaging in a serious conversation about divorce with your spouse.
- Do establish temporary orders immediately! They will establish child support, child custody and visitation, as well as divide community assets and debts during your divorce proceeding.
- Do put all agreements into the marital settlement agreement — only items in the “four corners of the document” are enforceable.
- Don’t announce to your spouse that you are “going to a divorce lawyer this week”! Disclosing your intentions may leave you with a maxed out credit card, no money in your bank account and a spouse who is now out of state with your children.
- Don’t wait to request child support, legal decision making and visitation! If you wait you may not receive your child support or see your children in the near future.
- Don’t enter into side agreements outside of the written marital settlement agreement. These are normally not enforceable and should be avoided.