Concerns When Dealing with Motorcycle Injury
In Arizona, the majority of motorcycle accidents are due to drivers failing to notice motorcyclists on the road, while some occur because of motorcyclist inexperience. Regardless of the cause, consider the following actions if you have been involved in a motorcycle accident of any kind to ensure you are best protected and covered in dealing with the consequences.
- Seek medical attention. Get treatment for injuries immediately, as motorcycle-related accidents can cause serious damages that affect you long-term.
- Involved parties are liable. Whether or not you have motorcycle insurance, you still can receive what you need to recover from injuries incurred during a crash. Anyone who was involved in your accident is potentially liable for your damages, including pedestrians, authorities who fail to maintain safe road conditions, and insurance companies.
- Know what you are entitled to. Depending on the accident, Arizona has numerous methods to provide you with the compensation you deserve. Medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional trauma are all subject to reimbursement. Skilled attorneys who have specific experience with motorcycle injury law can give you the best guarantee for satisfaction.
- Take action quickly. The sooner you proceed with a lawsuit or otherwise seek reparation, the more likely you are to succeed. When memories are fresh and injuries are recent, details are more likely to remain consistent and facts can be more clearly laid out.
- Keep applicable information. From police reports to contact information of involved parties, you should have all items pertaining to your accident ready for easy reference, proving diligence and saving time.
Motorcycle Injury Specialists
Increased congestion on Arizona roads has lead to more and more serious crashes, often involving motorcycles. Simon Law Group is an Arizona motorcycle accident lawyer with over 30 years of experience. We are well-versed in the Arizona laws that are unique to motorcycle accidents of all kinds. During a free consultation, we can determine the best course of action for your specific situation and provide assistance if you need to file a lawsuit to get the compensation and coverage that you deserve.