So here are several ways to more easily find a skilled Phoenix accident lawyer.
- Talking with friends and acquaintances. Word of mouth can be the most powerful advertising. Look for people you know who have gone through a similar experience and had a positive outcome.
- Searching through online lawyer directories. FindLaw and Justia Lawyers are two websites that include online directories to find lawyers where you need them and who specialize in what you need them to.
- Enlisting the referral services of local bar associations. For another source, American Bar Association has its own referral service, connecting you to personal injury lawyers in good standing.
- Asking other lawyers for an introduction. Do you already have someone you trusted handling your business or family matters? Chances are that person has a colleague whose services they can recommend to you.
Meet with lawyers who seem to be the best candidates and discuss the details of your case. Ask a few basic questions to learn more about the attorney, the practice, and whether he or she is a good fit for your scenario.
- Length of Practice: Of course, you want to find someone with extensive and experience in the field and with a long history of working cases like yours. An experienced career personal injury trial attorney is the best way for you to feel confident in receiving quality advice resulting in a positive outcome for you.
- Relevant Cases: What percentage, roughly, of the lawyer’s practice involves personal injury cases? Most practices specialize in several different aspects of law; the ideal lawyer will have dedicated a great deal of their time to cases similar to yours.
- Defense or Offense: While the attorney can have experience on both sides of the case, it’s better for you to be represented by someone who most often represents plaintiffs like yourself, and whose thinking is most aligned with your side of the case.
- Which Lawyer: Often more than one attorney from a practice will work on your case. Find out more about each of these lawyers, ask to meet them, and try to get a sense of who you will be dealing with directly.
With a list of referrals in hand, you can compare and contrast specialties and track records along with price and availability to find the best personal injury lawyer to advise you. Invest the time now into finding the best attorney and see results on the other side of this challenging time. The offices of Simon Law Group are happy to assist you in answering any and all questions and offering our services in navigating your personal injury case.]]>