Craig J. Simon is a licensed attorney with over thirty (30) years of trial experience. He has over 200 bench and jury trials in the span of his career. Craig moved from Cleveland, Ohio to Tucson, Arizona where he graduated from The University of Arizona. He then received his law degree from John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois. Craig litigated personal injury and family law matters in metropolitan Chicago for fourteen (14) years. In 1998, he moved his practice to Arizona and continued representing injured parties in tractor collisions, trucking crash cases, wrongful death, medical malpractice and product liability matters.
Craig has been trying cases since he started practicing law 32 years ago. Craig is very passionate about each and every case he takes to trial. Craig always puts himself in the shoes of the client by putting his heart and soul into the case. When Craig tries a case he holds nothing back, he puts 100% effort into trial preparation and courtroom presentation. As a divorced father of two grown children, his personal experience gives him great insight into custody, parenting time, child support, division of assets and spousal maintenance. When you hire Simon Law Group you hire Craig J. Simon, an experienced, compassionate, aggressive trial attorney.
Craig also has a passion for representing mothers, fathers, husbands, wives and grandparents in all aspects of family law matters.
One of Craig’s passions is motorcycle riding which he brings to the court room in representing motorcyclist injured in traffic crashes.
- President: AZ Trial Lawyers Association, Phoenix Chapter (2000)
- Member: AZ State Bar, Professional Oversight Committee (1999-2007)
- Illinois State Bar; U.S. District Courts of Arizona and Illinois; the American Association for Justice, AZ; Arizona Association for Justice, Sustaining Member
- Past Legal Commentator for KTAR & KFNX Radio, KPHO News, 3 TV, and often quoted in the Arizona Republic
- Firm has received the highest possible rating “AV” by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Firm listed in the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers®
(Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice and Product Liability sections)
Craig Simon was also a 2007 SUPERLAWYERS